Southington Community YMCA
29 High Street
Southington, CT 06489
Ph: (860) 628-5597
Fax: (860) 628-6499
Hours Of Operation
M-F 5:00am - 10:00pm
Sat: 6:00am - 6:00pm
Sun: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Holiday Hours & Closings
Thanksgiving Day, November 28 - CLOSED
Christmas Eve, December 24 - OPEN 5:00am-2:00pm
Christmas Day, December 25 - CLOSED
New Year's Eve, December 31 - OPEN 5:00am-2:00pm
New Year's Day, January 1 - OPEN 7:00am - 2:00pm
Amazing Kids Club Hours
(child care when adult members work out)
Ages 6 weeks and older
M-F 8:30am - 1:30pm
M-TH 3:30pm - 7:45pm
Sat 8:30am - 11:30am
Facilities & Equipment
The Southington Community YMCA facilities leave you feeling strong, motivated, energetic and enthusiastic. It’s all a part of the YMCA experience. The Southington Community YMCA is your partner in good health with the following benefits:
- NEW Spirit, Mind & Body Center
- Women's Health & Wellness Center
- Studio 130 (HUGE classroom for Yoga, Pilates and other fitness classes)
- Rooted in Wellness Therapeutic Massage
- Renovated adult locker rooms at the main Y
- More parking with better traffic flow
And there's MORE!
- Caring, supportive, trained, certified and courteous staff
- Separate locker room facilities for Men, Women, Boys, Girls and Families!
- Hot Showers!!
- Southington’s only 6 lane, 25 yd. indoor heated pool
- Over 15,000 square feet of Fitness space!
- Functional training area for personal training
- State of the art Group Cycling Studio
- Studio 29 - large aerobics studio with suspended wood floor
- Fit Testing Room
- Full gymnasium with 6 basketball hoops and/or volleyball set-up
- Dedicated Teen Center with 2 rooms that include game tables and computer access
- 2 Racquetball Courts
- Free use of our 143 acre YMCA Camp Sloper Outdoor Center.
- Free access to the Women’s Health & Wellness Center…a relaxed, non-intimidating environment just for women.
- Free access to the Cheshire Community YMCA Health & Wellness Center
- Extremely clean and well-kept facilities
- Dedicated babysitting (Amazing Kids) room - FREE to Full Members
- AWAY program allows you to visit other Y’s nationwide (check each Y’s restrictions)
- And now, you have access to all of the YMCA facilities in New England!
The Southington Community YMCA is dedicated to providing the newest and most innovative equipment to our members!:
- 2 complete strength training lines of Cybex and Nautilus
- Over 70 different Cardio workout machines…NO WAITING!
- 2 free weight training areas
- CardioTheater personal TVs