News & Events
The Southington Community YMCA has secured a $200,000 pledge challenge to fund the Y's EXTEND THE LEGACY Capital Campaign. This generous offer comes at a critical time as we get ready to move into the third phase of capital projects; the pool renovation. To learn more about how you can get involved, Click Here!
Come and kick off the 2015 Fishing Season at YMCA Camp Sloper. We’ll supply coffee, donuts and drinks. Just bring your
own pole and get ready to reel them in! pre-registration is available at both the Southington or Cheshire YMCAs.
DATE: April 18, 2015
TIME: 8:00 am - On Site Registration 9:00 am- Starting Bell
AGES: 3-12; Open to public
Early Childhood Open House
Join us to learn more about our curriculum, meet the teachers and tour of facilities. Children are welcome! We hope to see you on the 18th!
DATE: April 18, 2015
WHERE: YMCA Learning Center
Cheshire Sea Dog Road Race
May 17, 2015
The Cheshire YMCA and the Cheshire Chamber of Commerce is hosting its 6th Annual Healthy Living Expo, and Cheshire Sea Dog Road Races. Money raised through this
event will go toward YMCA programs such as our Annual Support Campaign which provides children and teens, and families with life-enriching activities and programs that they might not have access to otherwise. Visit the race website, by clicking here!
• 5k, 10k Certified Courses
• Bib Chip Timing
• Age Category Prizes
• Doggie Dash Kids Fun Runs with t-shirts and medals to all participants
• Y Cup (5k) Elementary School Relay
• Vendors & Exhibitors Featuring Healthy Living
March Madness Membership Refferal Tournament
Starting March 1, we will be running a special promotion for all members!
During the whole month of March, we are encouraging YMCA members to refer other families and adults to the Southington Community YMCA. If you refer a family, you will receive 1 month FREE and a chance to win an additional 6 months off your current membership! If you refer an adult, you will receive 1 month FREE and a change to win an additional 3 months off your current membership!
Once the family/adult you referred joins the Southington Community YMCA, your name will appear on our March Madness Tournament bracket, located in the lobby! There are only 8 spots available in the bracket, so start “passing” the word!
• You will only be given 1 month FREE/entered into the bracket, if the family/adult you referred joins the Southington Community YMCA in the month of March.
• This promotion is only valid for full family members.
• Advancement in the bracket will be done by complete luck and the final tournament winner will be picked the last week of March.
• Some restrictions may apply