News & Events
The Southington Community YMCA has secured a $200,000 pledge challenge to fund the Y's EXTEND THE LEGACY Capital Campaign. This generous offer comes at a critical time as we get ready to move into the third phase of capital projects; the pool renovation. To learn more about how you can get involved, Click Here!
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
Hop on over to the YMCA Learning Center for breakfast with your family. There will be arts & crafts projects, Easter egg hunt and the Easter Bunny will be making a special visit to the Learning Center. Session 1: 9-10AM Session 2: 10:30-11:30AM
• Full: $5 Program: $8
• Pre-Registration is Required
• Registration begins on February 15
LiveStrong Bench Press Competition
Saturday, March 28
Open to members and non-members. Lifters must be at least 14 years old on the day of the contest. For more information, Click Here
March Madness Membership Refferal Tournament
Starting March 1, we will be running a special promotion for all members!
During the whole month of March, we are encouraging YMCA members to refer other families and adults to the Southington Community YMCA. If you refer a family, you will receive 1 month FREE and a chance to win an additional 6 months off your current membership! If you refer an adult, you will receive 1 month FREE and a change to win an additional 3 months off your current membership!
Once the family/adult you referred joins the Southington Community YMCA, your name will appear on our March Madness Tournament bracket, located in the lobby! There are only 8 spots available in the bracket, so start “passing” the word!
• You will only be given 1 month FREE/entered into the bracket, if the family/adult you referred joins the Southington Community YMCA in the month of March.
• This promotion is only valid for full family members.
• Advancement in the bracket will be done by complete luck and the final tournament winner will be picked the last week of March.
• Some restrictions may apply